Electromechanical Team Manager
Catalay is a multidisciplinary engineering firm with offices in Brussels and Antwerp. We are overall active on Belgian territory. Our core business is delivering intellectual expertise on innovative and often social responsible projects. Our activities have a strong focus on different engineering domains within the Energy, infrastructure, building and industry sectors.
- Define the roles, responsibilities, times and goals of the team.
- Plan and maintain budgets, schedules, and the progress of the work.
- Manage and collaborate with the technicial team
- Bachelor in Electromechanic
- Fluent in French and English.
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar function..
- You are proactive with excellent communication skills.
|Project Manager High Voltage||Antwerp||Permanent Contract|
|Conducteur de Chantier||Hainaut||Permanent Contract|
|Mechanical Engineer||Brussels||Permanent Contract|
|Construction Manager HVAC||Brussels||Permanent Contract|
|Junior Project Engineer (Electromechanical)||Liege||Permanent Contract|
|Electricity Project Engineer||Brussels||Permanent Contract|
|Electromechanical Project Manager||Brussels||Permanent Contract|
|Gedreven Civil 3D tekenaar||Oost Vlaanderen||Permanent Contract|
|Project Engineer HVAC||Brussels||Permanent Contract|
|Construction Site Coordinator||Brussels||Permanent Contract|
|Business Development Manager||Brussels||Permanent Contract|
|Mechanical project Engineer||Gent||Vast contract|
|Electrical Engineer||Brussels||Permanent Contract|
|Electrical or Electromechanical Engineer||Brussels||Permanent Contract|
|Draftsman in HVAC/ BIM Modeller.||Brussels||Permanent Contract|